- a filtered Model (DataView) as a data source instead of a simple array
- grid reacting to model events (onRowCountChanged, onRowsChanged)
FAST DataView recalculation and real-time grid updating in response to data changes.
The grid holds 50'000 rows, yet you are able to sort, filter, scroll, navigate and edit as if it had 50
- adding new rows, bidirectional sorting
- column options: cannotTriggerInsert
- events: onCellChange, onAddNewRow, onKeyDown, onSelectedRowsChanged, onSort
- NOTE: all filters are immediately applied to new/edited rows
- Handling row selection against model changes.
- inline filter panel
Show tasks with title including
and % at least